Wednesday 19 February 2020

Revisions

In the combox for "Why Flandry Came Home," we discussed the chronological sequence and correct reading order of Poul Anderson's Captain Flandry stories. This discussion prompted Sean M. Brooks to make a further revision of his article on Sandra Miesel's Chronology of Technic Civilization. See Sean's article either on this blog here or on a sister blog here.

Sean has also added two paragraphs at the end of his article on gambling. See that article here or here.

3 comments:

Sean M. Brooks said...

Kaor, Paul!

Many thanks for this nice blog mention of me and my articles! I really hope some readers will offer some comments.

Alas, I'm still frustrated with myself. In my article on the Chronology, I forgot to replace the paragraph about Merseia's year with one discussing the information to be found about it in "Day of Burning," that it was a trifle longer than Earth's year. I will have to replace the paragraph I originally wrote to make my article more accurate.

Also, I'm going to be away for a few days, coming back on Saturday this week. So, I will not be commenting here for a while after today.

Ad astra! Sean

paulshackley2017@gmail.com said...

Sean,
OK. My posts might decrease in frequency because of the rest of life.
Paul.

Sean M. Brooks said...

Kaor, Paul!

And I hope to again revise my article about the Chronology when I come back.

Ad astra! Sean