Saturday 29 February 2020

"More Tea, Sir?"

See "Tea Or Coffee, Sir?"

In some film that I saw, a US Army officer says, "My orderly is the last surviving member of the Mottisa tribe." The orderly appears with a tea pot and asks, "Mo' tea, sir?"

There is more tea in the Technic History. A Gwydiona likes the tea stuff that has come with the expedition and Raven says that no one should come between an Oakenshaw and his tea: a rare moment of relaxation with the ever-vigilant Commandant. Tea will still be growing at that time in the former Merseian Roidhunate.

Brit or no Brit, I really do prefer coffee.

1 comment:

Sean M. Brooks said...

Kaor, Paul!

I don't dislike tea, and I adjusted to drinking it during my visits to the UK. I prefer to drink it without cream or milk, just sweetened.

And we see Chives serving tea to Flandry even while riding that "death horse" in A STONE IN HEAVEN!

Ad astra! sean