Tuesday 29 December 2020

Assembling Some Of The Chronological Evidence

Mirkheim.

Eighteen years before Mirkheim, David Falkayn discovered Mirkheim. (Prologue, Y minus 18; I, p. 35; II, p. 60)
 
Ten years before Mirkheim (and three years after Supermetals started), Nicholas van Rijn and Coya Conyon found their way to Mirkheim. (II, p. 62)
 
Nine years before Mirkheim, Coya Falkayn joined the trade pioneer crew. (Y minus 9.)
 
The team disbanded five years later. (I, pp. 34-35; p. 35)

For three year, Adzel was in a Buddhist monastery in the Andes (I, p. 37) and the Falkayns brought up their first child. (I, p. 34; IV, pp. 76, 79)

One year before Mirkheim, Leonardo Rigassi rediscovered Mirkheim. (Y minus 1.)
 
Then the crew minus Coya went to Babur.

4 comments:

Sean M. Brooks said...

Kaor, Paul!

So I still feel right dating Falkayn's discovery of Mirkheim to AD 2483 in my revision of Sandra Miesel's Chronology of Technic Civilization. But I think I will have to change my suggested dating of "Lodestar" from 2483 to 2491. Something like this:

2483 David Falkayn discovers Mirkheim
2488 The Supermetals Company is founded
2491 "Lodestar"

Just a preliminary revision, to guide my thoughts!

Happy New Year! Sean

paulshackley2017@gmail.com said...

Sean,

But it does seem to be 10, rather than 18, years between the end of "Lodestar" and the beginning of MIRKHEIM?

Paul.

Sean M. Brooks said...

Kaor, Paul!

And I agree with that now. Which is why I changed my proposed dating of "Lodestar" from 2483 to 2491. I still say the DISCOVERY of Mirkheim occurred 18 years before the Baburite war (which I still date to 2501).

Happy New Year! Sean

paulshackley2017@gmail.com said...

Sean,

Oh yes, Discovery 18 years before.

Paul.