Wednesday 23 December 2020

Strong Female Characters

I began to draft a list of Poul Anderson's strong female characters but the list became longer than I want to handle at this time of night so let me leave that thought with you all as we approach the third decade of the third millennium of our era. A blog should not only impart information but also inspire reflection.

I do not know how many posts there will be in the next few days. Let me wish every blog reader a Happy Christmas while also hoping for a better New Year. We speculate about the future and live into it.

3 comments:

Sean M. Brooks said...

Kaor, Paul!

And not only "strong," but also WOMEN, rather than castrating man haters! Persis d"Io, Kathryn McCormac, Prosser Thane, Kossara Vynezal, Barbara Whitley, etc.

Ad astra! Sean

paulshackley2017@gmail.com said...

And more than I had thought of yet.

Sean M. Brooks said...

Kaor, Paul!

And more can be included in such a list!

Ad astra! Sean