Friday 12 March 2021

A CJ Cherryh Trilogy

I asked Aileen to order me The Pride Of Chanur but apparently it was cheaper to order a trilogy in one volume than the single novel so this trilogy will arrive.

Will I read it all?
How will Cherryh's aliens compare with Anderson's?
Same question for her future history.
Will these novels be good to read whether or not they are comparable to Anderson's works?

These are valid questions for this blog but it will be some time before they are answered.
 
Meanwhile, we have not yet finished re-rereading Anderson's Technic History.

1 comment:

Sean M. Brooks said...

Kaor, Paul!

Alas, my previous efforts at reading Cherrhy's works were a disappointment. But if the Chanur books pleases you, that might lead to me changing my mind about her stories.

Ad astra! Sean