Tuesday 31 March 2020

End Of March

We approach the end of a month and this will be the last post for March but I expect to be back here some time tomorrow.

I have found a lot to post about in just the opening short story of Poul Anderson's  Psychotechnic History so we might be facing a change of focus from Anderson's Technic History to his earlier Psychotechnic History. However, I will continue to post about the former as appropriate.

Good night.
Glory to the Emperor.
Fair winds forever.
High is heaven and holy.
Tempora mutantur...

1 comment:

Sean M. Brooks said...

Kaor, Paul!

I agree much can or will be found to discuss in Anderson's Psychotechnic stories. I esp. like the ingenious plot twists to be found in THE SNOWS OF GANYMEDE. But other stories in the series did not "grab" quite as much.

Ad astra! Sean