Monday 20 January 2020

Today

An unflattering internet photo of Ketlan whose funeral was today. (At his daughter's request, I read from Philip Pullman.) Hence, no posts today until this one. Despite that, 414 page views so far today, over twice as many as for the whole of yesterday.

Thank you for this attention and for very informative comments from some readers although we would like to hear from more of you.

I will continue to reread and post about Poul Anderson's Dominic Flandry novels. Their content seems to be literally inexhaustible.

Later: Total posts for the day, 463.

1 comment:

Sean M. Brooks said...

Kaor, Paul!

An unflattering picture of Ketlan? Maybe, but it was still goo to see it! Again, my condolences for your loss.

And early tho it was in some ways, I've been finding Anderson's WE CLAIM THESE STARS a rich source of Hordian reflections, as my recent quotes from that story shows.

Ad astra! Sean