Tuesday 23 February 2021

Finding And Showing

Because there is so much to be found in Poul Anderson's Technic History, I stay with it as long as I can in terms of blog posting and, because I stay with it as long as I do, I find even more, which is possible only because so much is there to begin with. Thus, I not only show what I have found but also find more while showing it.

The present rereading of A Knight Of Ghosts And Shadows approaches the concluding chapters but is not over yet and there is more of the Dominic Flandry series to be reread, then to be reread again later, a process that cannot go on forever but that has already gone on for far longer than I would have thought possible. I am interested to learn how far we can go with this and what will happen after that.

1 comment:

Sean M. Brooks said...

Kaor, Paul!

Absolute agreement! And you have treated the Time Patrol and Psychotechnic stories similarly.

Ad astra! Sean