Saturday 30 March 2019

Kayaking

The image is from Lancaster Kayak and Canoe Club where my daughter, Aileen, trained for a while.

Back in 2016, I summarized information from Poul Anderson's The Merman's Children about kayaks and similar items. See here. After the post was published, I was asked to link to a site about kayaking so the link was attached as an addendum and is here again.

Now I have been asked to link to another site about buying kayaks so here it is.

This blog is not about water sports but I am willing to help anyone who thinks that a link might be useful. Another requested link was to information about Van Gogh.

1 comment:

Sean M. Brooks said...

Kaor, Paul!

Ah, Vincent van Gogh! Poul Anderson seems to have been greatly impressed by that artist's work, as I would conclude by how we see him in "Losers' Night." And it was a nice touch that Anderson had that "loser" in art meeting Winston Churchill, seemingly a loser in politics at that time, in the Old Phoenix Inn. It was also appropriate because Churchill took up painting as well.

Sean