Friday 15 November 2019

Rogue Sword, Page 85

Rogue Sword, CHAPTER V.

The Catalans had stored their treasures in the city of  Magnesia. (p. 85) (See image.)

Emperor Andronicus' son is the co-Emperor, Skyr Miqueli (Michael). (ibid.)

The Catalans crossed the Boca Daner. (ibid.)

And that is all that I feel capable of this evening. ("A poor thing but my own.")

The next part of the text introduces a new woman for our hero to interact with so maybe it can legitimately be regarded as a fit subject for another post?

I should be back at the computer tomorrow evening after a day with Buddhists rather than with political campaigners - not being able to be in two places at once. (Some locals will meet Jeremy Corbyn on a flying visit through our city.) (Later: Sorry. He was here today.) (Bojo was nearby in Blackpool.)

1 comment:

Sean M. Brooks said...

Kaor, Paul!

We, meaning myself, S.M. Stirling, and you, have discussed Jeremy Corbyn before. Frankly, I hope he and the Labour Party loses the General Election, because I believe they would be disastrous to the UK.

Ad astra! Sean