blog search result for "The Star Beast"
- and for Issues In The Star Beast
- but we are not about to do any of that this evening!
The same remark applies to "Son of the Sword," which we discussed in a few posts back in July, 2013.
For now, we wish you all good night at least in this part of the world.
4 comments:
Kaor, Paul!
One truly obscure Anderson story I read long ago was "Swordsman of Lost Terra," in a collection of other stories by different authors titled BARBARIANS.
Ad astra! Sean
Sean,
I discussed "Swordsman of Lost Terra" on this blog in December, 2014.
Paul.
When you begin writing your technique is not as good as it will get later. What you see in your head, that's fresh.
Kaor, Paul and Mr. Stirling!
Paul: Which I plan to look up.
Mr. Stirling: I agree, I have noticed how some of Anderson's earliest stories were either rather "rough" or a bit too "pulpy." Flaws avoided in his later works.
Ad astra! Sean
Post a Comment