Generations:
Joshua
Dan (exogene; adopted)
Teresa's father or mother
Teresa
Teresa's children
Instalment 1, "Robin Hood's Bridge," introduces Commissioner Svoboda and Joshua Coffin among others. We have come a long way since then.
A generation is twenty years. Some say twenty-five. A lifespan is much longer. I remember three of my grandparents who were born in the late nineteenth century and my granddaughter's generation have children who should live into the twenty-second century. My generation can tell younger people what our parents did during World War II. A lot of oral history.
3 comments:
Kaor, Paul!
Some say 20 years is too short to be thought a full generation, and define that as being 30 years. A length I believe to being more accurate.
Ad astra! Sean
Considering that my mother was 27 when her first child was born and 39 when her fifth and last was born 30 years for a generation seems reasonable to me, at least in relatively recent times.
Kaor, Jim!
That's my view. a generation should be 30 years. My mother was close to age 40 when I was born.
Ad astra! Sean
Post a Comment