Rereading a passage set in Dominic and Miriam Flandry's Archopolis apartment, we find that we have discussed this passage in no less than three previous posts:
There cannot be much more to be said - except that I turn out to have disagreed with myself about how many senses the passage appeals to.
I like the parallels between Flandry's Archopolis, van Rijn's Chicago Integrate and Everard's New York. Hectic cities are a major part of human experience.
That slightly delayed Sunday walk (see previous post) will be to a band in a park beside Morecambe Bay.
We still live.
3 comments:
Kaor, Paul!
I've said this before, one flaw in Chapter Twelve of GAME is that we are not told what happened to Chives! Did he die or retire to Shalmu since we last saw him in A STONE IN HEAVEN? We should have been told, either way. I think Anderson forgot to remember Chives.
Ad astra! Sean
Hectic cities are not great places to raise a family...
Kaor, Mr. Stirling!
Too true, even the most protective parents can't always save their children from harm.
Ad astra! Sean
Post a Comment