Sunday 25 October 2020

Evening Reading

Despite the focus on Poul Anderson, I read other authors later in the evening, sometimes finding unexpected points of comparison with Anderson. Reading CJ Cherryh's Downbelow Station is proceeding slowly but that is just me not getting fully into this very different future history series yet. 

I mention this before returning to Stieg Larsson and/or Neil Gaiman. Back to Anderson tomoz. In retirement, the serious business of the day is a choice between different pleasurable activities. I write not a report in an office but the next post on the blog.

1 comment:

Sean M. Brooks said...

Kaor, Paul!

And a lot of my reading is done during breaks at work. And commenting in this blog is mostly during weekends or during the hours after I get back home from work.

And my occasional guest "reports" have to be written similarly.

Ad astra! Sean