Monday 10 September 2018

Art

See the combox here. Ketlan mentioned Picasso so here is an image of Guernica.

These posts are usually illustrated by images of book covers but also sometimes by other relevant images. I have started to reread Planet Of No Return/Question And Answer by Poul Anderson and have therefore downloaded any available images of covers for this novel under either title. Posts about Planet Of No Return will commence shortly.

It is Monday morning so the world begins a working week. My work is family and social activities, physical exercise, meditation, reading and blogging.

1 comment:

Sean M. Brooks said...

Kaor, Paul!

I'm still slowly rereading THE WINTER OF THE WORLD, and one thought I had was wondering how many, if any, of the works of artists like Velasquez and Picasso, would survive 10,000 years from now. I have to admit I don't think that is likely at all. We do see in A KNIGHT OF GHOSTS AND SHADOWS, more than a thousand years from now, how Dominic Flandry wanted to view some of the masterpieces of Terran art displayed in the Coral Palace. I hope that includes some of the paintings of Velasquez (and, yes, Picasso!).

Sean