Wednesday 15 August 2018

Continuities

At the Gregson, we discussed the Krypton TV series and wondered which "continuity" it belongs to. Such a question does not usually arise when discussing prose sf. However, Poul Anderson's Kith future history exists in two versions which therefore present alternative "continuities." I thought that I might post about this but find that I have already done so.

See:

Versions
The Two Kith Future Histories
Versions
Versions
Two Volumes?

The three "Versions" are different versions.

1 comment:

Sean M. Brooks said...

Kaor, Paul!

I only wish you and your friends could have been discussing TV/Movie adaptations of some of the Nicholas van Rijn and Dominic Flandry stories. I would find them much more interesting, if done well, than Superman, STAR TREK, or STAR WARS.

Note to readers: see my "Textual Crawl for Flandry Movies" article.

Sean