Monday 7 October 2019

Another Rich Text

(The cover of my copy.)

In Poul Anderson's The Devil's Game, we have found "'Bat caves...,'" breakfast and Zen all on p. 62. Thus, this is another rich text.

Pausing to post about details slows reading to a crawl, especially since it is interrupted by other reading and activities and we might also have to reduce posting to some extent, but that is alright. We are not going anywhere.

My interest is not in finding out how the novel ends but in stopping to look at everything along the way. I have not mentioned mermaids this time because we posted about them six years ago. See here.

1 comment:

Sean M. Brooks said...

Kaor, Paul!

And my starting to reread THE DEVIL'S GAME has temporarily sidetracked me from continuing to read Boethius' THE CONSOLATION OF PHILOSOPHY. But I plan to get back to that work!

Ad astra! Sean