Tuesday 19 June 2018

This Evening And Tomorrow

(From Alice In Sunderland.)

Blogging till midnight and beyond was disrupting my sleep pattern so I now stop about 09:00 pm, which means a longer gap till the breakfast posts, if any.

After about 09:00 pm, I sometimes want a visual break from reading prose and prefer graphic works to TV. Alan Moore's graphic fiction, Miracleman, led to a comparison of Poul Anderson's obscure flying men with several more famous ones here whereas Bryan Talbot's graphic documentary, Alice In Sunderland, led to a comparison of Anderson's Dominic Flandry with the historical Jack Crawford.

I expect to continue rereading Talbot this evening. Either this or other inputs will probably lead to more posts here tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sean M. Brooks said...

Kaor, Paul!

Being a night owl, I'm all too used to staying up later than I should! (Smiles)

Finished rereading Anderson's THERE WILL BE TIME. Very good, so much so that I could put aside the implausibility of MUTANT time travelers.

Sean