Friday, 9 October 2026

A Revision Revisited

I have more than once proposed a revised edition of Poul Anderson's collection, Past Times, and still agree with what I wrote then.

The seven stories to be included break down as follows:

Into The Past
Groups
"Wildcat"
"The Nest"

Individuals
"The Little Monster"
"The Man Who Came Early"

Into The Future
"Welcome"
"Time Heals"
"Flight to Forever"

The NESFA collections present a couple of other time travel stories which, however, are less significant.

Having just reread "Time Heals," I will have more to say about that story after attending some Music Festival events, starting with a harp performance in an indoor market venue. Life continues.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kaor, Paul!

I have a special fondness for "The Little Monster." And I take a certain grim relish for "Welcome," the ending of which was a genuine surprise for me.

Ad astra! Sean