Sunday 17 March 2024

Many Details

I have just, not for the first time, reread and blogged about Poul Anderson's After Doomsday. Surprisingly, such a short book carries a great deal of content. I have posted about those details that came to my attention on this occasion. However, searching the blog reveals many other such details, e.g., 

Monwaingi Societies

The Quotations In After Doomsday

After Doomsday: Some Details.

Next to be reread is Question And Answer, also known as Planet Of No Return, yet another one-off novel of faster than light interstellar travel and alien contact. I remember very little about it.

1 comment:

Sean M. Brooks said...

Kaor, Paul!

Aha! In the first link I rediscovered the original title for AFTER DOOMSDAY was THE DAY AFTER DOOMSDAY. I think any republishing of this story should use the latter title.

Ad astra! Sean