Thursday 12 December 2019

Four Planets

Four human-colonized extra-solar terrestroid planets that Poul Anderson makes seem very real:

Hermes
Aeneas
Avalon
Dennitza

Information about all four can be found both on this blog and on:

Poul Anderson's Cosmic Environments.

Falkayn comes from Hermes and colonizes Avalon.
Flandry loves an Aenean and a Dennitzan.

And now I really must get to that election results party so I apologize for a sparse post. Tomorrow, I will address you from under a new Parliament. (Voting has just closed.)

1 comment:

Sean M. Brooks said...

Kaor, Paul!

I agree on how REALISTIC Anderson could make human colonized planets be to us. I might have included Nike and Gwydion in your list. In different ways these two planets also show us what might happen when things go WRONG.

Ad astra! Sean