Tuesday 1 January 2013

Catching Up

On 24th December 2012, I completed my 60th post on this blog for that month and also ran out of Poul Anderson past fictions to comment on. That situation may be rectified this week.

Wanting to end the month on a round number of posts and also not wanting to return to Anderson's futures just yet, I left this blog for a few days but added one post to www.jamesblishappreciation.blogspot.co.uk and sixteen to http://comicsappreciation.blogspot.co.uk/.

Like Anderson, Blish wrote mainly hard science fiction but also some fantasy and historical fiction. Also like Anderson, several graphic fiction writers address themes derived from mythology and ancient literature. So I see the three blogs as related.

Meanwhile, I wish any readers of this blog a Happy New Year!

No comments: