Monday 9 November 2015

Blog Maintenance

I have been giving some time to blog maintenance: scanning 2012 posts, correcting grammar and spelling and adding useful links, which I did not originally know how to do. Blogging is a novel writing medium in which we can self-publish, write as much or as little as we want and endlessly self-refer with each reference, in the form of a link, taking the reader directly to the post referred to. I made one sequence of links circular although I do not expect anyone to find it.

I realize that:

the task seems endless;
I have written far more about Poul Anderson's works than I can possibly remember;
the blog is always a work in progress, even some of the parts already written.

That said, I will now read a little more of the diabolical machinations in Mother Of Kings and possibly post about them again this evening.

No comments: