Wednesday 28 March 2018

Beginnings

Six years ago, on 28 March 2012, this blog began here with a discussion of Poul Anderson's Time Patrol series. The blog was preceded by a website which is now redundant because it is no longer added to and all its articles were copied to this or other blogs although the links on the first blog post still connect to the website.

Little did I know what the blog would become and is still becoming. I look forward to many more years of posting about Poul Anderson and related authors.

1 comment:

Sean M. Brooks said...

Kaor, Paul!

I remember that as well. A bit daunting, to realize how long, already, I've been visiting your website and then blog. I first discovered you when I was searching for sites online where I could find discussions of the works of Poul Anderson and other science fiction writers. Your website/blog has given me much pleasure and food for thought. Many thanks!

Sean