Tuesday 11 July 2017

More Uncollected Works

Sean M Brooks has found two more titles:

"Editorial," ASF, Jan, 1972;
"Science and Creation"," ASF, Sept, 1973 -

- for List I of his "Uncollected Works of Poul Anderson." (see here)

"Science and Creation" is in NESFA Vol 2 and is discussed on the blog in:

NESFA Collections Vol 2;
Science And Creation;
Science And Philosophy;
Understanding Science.

Sean has posted me copies of:

the two new uncollected items;
a Russian critique of American sf translated and published in FSF with replies from Isaac Asimov, Poul Anderson, Mack Reynolds and Ray Bradbury;
an Analog review of Anderson's Maurai series.

3 comments:

Sean M. Brooks said...

Kaor, Paul!

I'm very glad you got that package I sent you! I simply had to make copies of the articles I "re-discovered" and send them to you.

Sean

paulshackley2017@gmail.com said...

Sean,
Thank you very much.
Paul.

Sean M. Brooks said...

Kaor, Paul!

Anytime! It's my hope this blog of yours will help to preserve remembrance of Poul Anderson and his works. AND possibly be useful to any hypothetical editors working on a COMPLETE COLLECTED WORKS OF POUL ANDERSON. Such as my "The Uncollected Works Of Poul Anderson."

Maybe I will be lucky again and find/copy more "lost" articles by PA!

Sean