Friday 14 June 2019

The Blogverse III

See Blogverse search result. (Scroll down.)

Posts about time travel should be published on Logic of Time Travel. However, such posts are often about works by Poul Anderson so instead they are published here on Poul Anderson Appreciation. Search this blog for, e.g., time travel or Time Patrol.

When there is time travel either in a comic strip or in a screen adaptation from a comic strip, then it is discussed on the Comics Appreciation blog. Search that blog for time travel.

Because time travel paradoxes are relevant to Poul Anderson Appreciation, I will draw attention to:

The Time Travel Paradox In Avengers: Endgame I
The Time Travel Paradox In Avengers: Endgame II
The Time Travel Paradox In Avengers: Endgame III

In II, I argue that there is a contradiction.
In III, I summarize Andrea's different view.
In the combox to III, Andrea confirms my understanding of his view.

No comments: